Ubuntu-rtm landing gates closed for milestone ww09-2015

Hey everyone,

We have now closed the ubuntu-rtm landing gates for this week's
promotion. The milestone we're working on is ww09-2015 [1], but due to
it being moved by one week earlier it's basically milestone 'ww08'.

As always, vivid landings are unaffected.

Before we can get a promotion candidate spun these tasks need to be
finished:
 * Calendar-app needs to be signed-off by QA and included into the
images (might require a new custom tarball)
 * Silo 11 needs to be signed-off and landed
 * QA signs-off as many of the ready and approved silos until around 3
PM UTC
 * Since yesterday almost all ubuntu-system-settings autopilot tests
started failing on the dashboard - a fix for those is required to land

We expect the promotion candidate to start building around evening UTC
today considering that QA will also be busy with ISO-testing of the
14.04.2 images.

Cheers!

[1]
https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+milestone/ww09-2015