Re: Sound -indicator UX suggestion

I agree with Thibaut though. Yes the indicator-sound shows the current
status, but that's not the issue. The issue is a very intrusive
notification bubble that you can't clear until it times out. Clicks/touches
aren't passed through the notification to the UI under it either to make
matters worse. A less obtrusive notification would be very welcomed.

Jim