Re: Content Hub Questions

On 02/18/2015 02:13 PM, Robert Schroll wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been trying, and largely failing, to understand the content hub. But I've
> managed to crystallize my ignorance into questions, so maybe y'all can help me out.

I'll answer the apparmor bit.

> 2) This file is a hardlink to the original file.  Does that mean both apps can
> modify the file, or do apparmor rules restrict that?

Hard links are treated as different paths in apparmor so for a file with 2
links, you may have rules for both or either to access the file. Once it passes
the LSM (AppArmor) it should behave as you expect (eg, if one app is allowed
'w'rite access to one link and the other app is allowed 'w'rite access to the
other link, both apps may modify the file).