Re: Static chroots for SDK

On Mar 2, 2015 11:37 PM, "Nekhelesh Ramananthan" <krnekhelesh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Riccardo,

Hi Nik,

> This script compares the old method of chroot creation with the new
method. So when you got the output ""Create click chroot" I suspect it is
trying to create the chroot the old way which would mean it has to download
1.7 GB of data. I agree that the verbose output of the script can be
improved, but this script is after all just temporary. I just let it run
and came back to a full output shown in http://paste.ubuntu.com/10504918/.

Thanks for the reply.
While this could be an explanation on why it was stucked the second I tried
it, it doesn't explain why the first time it didn't try to create the
chroot in the 'old way'.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll give another try on another computer, just to see.

Cheers,
R.