Re: Gestures tutorial

Looking at the source code of phablet-config, I found out that you can also
run the following command to rerun the edges intro:

dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=com.canonical.PropertyService \
/com/canonical/PropertyService com.canonical.PropertyService.SetProperty \
string:edge boolean:true

You may have to reboot for the intro to appear after running that.

For ease of use I recommend putting that into a small script file. ;)

Cheers,
Niklas