Forum for ideas?

Hi

I have a couple of ideas for apps I would like to see appear on my phone. However, I am neither a very apt programmer, nor do I have a lot of time to try to become one, so I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of an appropriate forum where I could post my suggestions for future apps or scopes?

Also, I have read the guidelines for creating apps and I occasionally have comments or suggestions for improvements on user experience for existing core apps, apps or scopes. Where could/should I post these?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Ari

Follow ups