Re: Downloading Source - actual true size?

That means what I download, there are many duplicates or what? I'm just
confused here because it keeps downloading and downloading.

It gets to 99 sometimes, then other times it gets to 70 and downloads and
downloads. I check my data and it keeps running and running, meanwhile I'm
getting no where.

What do I need to see or do to know that I'm done with the repo fetching?

As per Alan's repo size, then it means I'm even 5 gig ahead of what the
size is supposed to be.