Re: sync question

Hi,

Am Di, 10. Mär, 2015 um 8:31 schrieb Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
hi im currently syncing three apps from my ubuntu touch phone to my ubuntu laptop using manual ssh scripts im running memories, tasks and notes and really could sync any program i require im syncing the files from the laptop by ssh scp script to send to my server and then ssh scp receive on the laptop and visa versa it would have been better to have ubuntu one in the middle this would have fixed everything im thinking
now there isnt currently a app for dropbox or google drive yet...

There's uDropCabin, which is a Dropbox client. ;)

im just thinking ins there any other easier way that will just look at the latest version and send or receive if required by one command.. i see rsync is a built in command to the ubuntu touch install would that do what im thinking or can anybody think of any better way to do this please...

--
Regards,

Wayne Ward
07810242823