Re: Scopes Online Accounts

As you can see in the code, I modified it to fit the mixcloud api. And I don't think it's the QML, because I need to be presented with the authorization webpage first, don't I?

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:02:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Scopes Online Accounts
From: chris.wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bogdan.cuza@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The untappd qml-plugin calls the untappd api to get the user's name, so its entirely possible (probably) mixcloud doesn't have that api endpoint.  What I usually do when making a new account-plugin is copy the Main.qml for twitter's account-plugin (as it's essentially blank) and try to go from there.

I just tried this, and it still shows a blank page. One more thing, the code was just copied from untappd and edited to suit the mixcloud api, so if it works there, it should work here as well.