Re: owncloud

Yes I have nexus 7 which is vivid syncing my.local and did documents and pictutes which works fine but added my nexus 7 which was 14.9 rtm which owncloud is in the yet in apt anyway so added a fresh vivid image and setup own cloud fine put the scripts in and the sync works and copies the documents music and photos Even though its doing.local no changes are happening for some reason on my apps its a bit odd I guess ill figure it out!
The changes happen on my laptop and nexus 7 but not on the nexus 5!!
Ill take a further look tonorrow if I can fix it ill get the owncloud script I made on a cron as I dint think it will automatically detect the changes like the laptop I'm thinking but I'm a stepping stone away from a 3 way sync!! Wayne