How to setup my own system-image server

 Hi all,
    Over the past few days, I have been troubled by this thing:How to setup my own system-image server for my Ubuntu Touch port with over-the-air updates,
    Just like this link:http://system-image.tasemnice.eu for nexus5.
    I refer to the following link:
        https://www.stgraber.org/2014/02/11/your-own-ubuntu-touch-image-server/
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ImageBasedUpgrades

    However, these instructions do not mention the following things:
    1、I know there are three separate components in an Ubuntu Touch image:
Device tarball
Ubuntu tarball
Custom tarball
      and I have build the Android stuff:boot.img、recovery.img、system.img
      However, how to generate the "Device tarball" with this three img files?
    2、Assuming I have set up the server,What I need to do to make the phone upgrades through my own server instead of the official server?

    Thanks.

itviewer