ConnectionManager not found

I have some issues with connecting to mobile networks on my Aquaris e4.5 ubuntu edition. While I can send SMS and make calls, I'm not able to get a 2G/3G connection. When I use the same SIM-Card on my old Android device it works without any problems. I checked the contexts in /usr/share/ofono/scripts with ./list-contexts and the configurations are correct for my apn (bob austria). Only both the internet and mms context have a 0 for Active. So I tried to activate them with ./activate-context, but then I get a ConnectionManager not found error.

Here is the output in detail:
phablet@ubuntu-phablet:/usr/share/ofono/scripts$ ./list-contexts
[ /ril_1 ]
[ /ril_0 ]
[ /ril_0/context1 ]
Settings = { }
Type = internet
Protocol = ip
Active = 0
IPv6.Settings = { }
Name = data.bob
Username = data@xxxxxx
AccessPointName = bob.at
Password = ppp

[ /ril_0/context2 ]
Settings = { }
Type = mms
Protocol = ip
Active = 0
MessageProxy = 194.48.124.7:8001
IPv6.Settings = { }
Name = data.bob MMS
Username = data@xxxxxx
MessageCenter = http://mmsc.bob.at
AccessPointName = mms.bob.at
Password = ppp

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:/usr/share/ofono/scripts$ ./activate-context
org.ofono.ConnectionManager not found

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:/usr/share/ofono/scripts$ ./activate-context 1
org.ofono.ConnectionManager not found

So my question now is: Is the missing ConnectionManager causing my problems? If so, does anyone have an idea how I can fix this? And if it's not the ConnectionManager, what else could I try to fix my problem?

Any help appreciated!
Christina

Follow ups