Re: Landing team 24.03.15

Hey Victor,

Yeah, we'll keep an eye on those, thanks for bringing them up. I'll
forward it to the product team to maybe add it to the big blocker list,
then I'll put them in our issue tracker. But there's currently so many
different issues that it'll take a while before we can actually
branch-off vivid to stable.

Cheers