Have a nice weekend everyone.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#258 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/258.commitlog

#151 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/151.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#151 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/151:20150327:20150210/12536/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** APN editor: default Internet APN is ignored/overwritten
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415495
 => Merge requests present

** [system settings] Count resets to 3 tries after 3 fails at sim unlock
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415850
 => Merge requests present

** Wifi list is empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307

* Known issues:

** After connection drops, mobile-data takes ~5m to re-connect
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418077

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.

Best regards,