Re: OpenStreetMap

El día Sunday, March 29, 2015 a las 01:01:59PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> El día Saturday, March 28, 2015 a las 11:24:17PM +0100, Niklas Wenzel escribió:
>
> > It's an issue in Ubuntu itself. You can follow the progress made on
> > that here:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service/+bug/1426307
>
> I glanced through the comments of the issue; this must be something
> different; the OSM app of Alan Pope does not show any location marker
> without saying anything. The other OSM app of Pablo Capeluto says on
> click on the arrow symbol "JavaScript Alert, Geolocation error:
> permission denied". And yes, I have allowed location access for all
> apps, even for HERE, which I want to get rid off.

I did a complete reset of the device and passed again through the
initial dialog. The only difference I have made is allowing HERE to
access the location. Now OSM works too, even after disabling HERE
afterwards in the system settings.
Strange...

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."