Re: mirscreencast'ing an Ubuntu phone

El día Thursday, April 02, 2015 a las 12:16:21AM +0100, Stuart Langridge escribió:

> Not sure why that doesn't work. Have you tried the previous post,
> http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2015/01/11/ubuntu-phone-screencasting-a-minor-tip/
> ? That will dump the netcatted data into a file, which you can then
> convert; that might give some indication whether the problem is at the
> transmitting or the receiving end. (Also, you may want to try without
> cap-interval and -s, as I initially did; you'll get really big files and
> saturate your network, but it means you won't be throwing away frames,
> which might be confusing matters.)

Hello,

I even run the mirscreencast locally on the phone as:

$ mirscreencast -m /var/run/mir_socket --stdout --cap-interval 4 -s 360 640 > video

and moved the file 'video' with SCP to my laptop; it only shows the still
picture while the mplayer stdout shows the progress of the 'movie':

$ mplayer -demuxer rawvideo -rawvideo w=360:h=640:format=rgba video
MPlayer SVN-r37257-snapshot-3.4.1 (C) 2000-2014 MPlayer Team

Playing video.
rawvideo file format detected.
Load subtitles in ./
[VO_XV] It seems there is no Xvideo support for your video card
available.
[VO_XV] Run 'xvinfo' to verify its Xv support and read
[VO_XV] DOCS/HTML/en/video.html#xv!
[VO_XV] See 'mplayer -vo help' for other (non-xv) video out drivers.
[VO_XV] Try -vo x11.
Opening video decoder: [raw] RAW Uncompressed Video
Could not find matching colorspace - retrying with -vf scale...
Opening video filter: [scale]
Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
[swscaler @ 0x23ad7020] bicubic scaler, from rgba to bgra using MMXEXT
[swscaler @ 0x23ad7020] using unscaled rgba -> bgra special converter
VO: [x11] 360x640 => 360x640 BGRA
Selected video codec: [rawrgb32] vfm: raw (RAW RGB32)
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...
V:   8.1 204/204  0%  6%  0.0% 0 0

Exiting... (End of file)

This must be an issue with the tool mirscreencast.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."