Recent reports of phones giong into a reboot loop

A few of you have reported that your BQ phone got into a continuous reboot
loop . As this is a new issue for us and one we cannot yet reproduce we
would like to get as much information as possible. If this has happened to
you please describe anything that may have been out of the normally
expected sequence or use of the phone prior to this occurring.  I opened
the bug below to capture any inputs [1]

For example, in our experience this can be the result of interrupting the
actual installation by pressing the power button or the battery going dead.
It does not seem that is the case here.

It would also be interesting to hear how many folks successfully updated to
r20 without incident.

Lastly if it does happen, do not panic, contact us here or on irc and
someone can help guide you to recovery. [2]  Also, if we have someone in
your vicinity we would appreciate the opportunity to diagnose the problem
directly using your phone.

Thanks
Pat

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1439864