Re: Ubuntu Phone on Meizu MX4

Hi Dario

You can see in this list of there's a port for you Meizu phone:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

If not, you could try your hands at porting to your device:
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/porting-new-device/

But I figured you're not a programmer, so you might have to wait a bit
until an official port is made or a generous developer does the porting for
the device.

I'm a similar situation as you are, and working on porting for my phone
now.