disable charging on USB port?

Hello,

I'm using the Ubuntu phone connected on one of the USB ports to my
netbook as a router to the Internet. I wanted to disable the charging
from the USB port for two reasons:

a) saving energy in the netbook and
b) not having the phone always charged to avoid negative impacts like the
   memory effect in the battery.

Is there a command in the ubphone to stop charging even if the 5V is
provided?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups