Re: Facebook forces basic http interface

hi,
Am Freitag, den 10.04.2015, 17:37 +0200 schrieb Roberto Resoli:
> Il 10 aprile 2015 16:56:32 CEST, Alexandre Abreu <alexandre.abreu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> >I tested on RTM and Vivid and things did work fine for me for both the
> >webapp & browser,
> >
> >could you provide more background on the environment?
>
> I'm on stock bq image, upgraded to r20 just after receiving my device. The only possibly nasty
> thing i could have done is that i regularly do a remount / rw, apt-get update , apt-get upgrade.

dont ever do apt-get upgrade ... this will definitely fail depending on
what packages you get, you can use apt to install a single package if
you want to hack on the core system and need it for that, but by design
upgrading the system with apt will eventually fail.
(and upgrading the supported way after you installed such a package will
re-set the package db, apt wont know about it)

if you need some smaller binaries like vim or tcpdump, i would rather
recommend putting them into /home/phablet/bin directly, that way you
dont need to make the system writable.

ciao
	oli