Re: importing contacts

El día Sunday, April 12, 2015 a las 10:25:00AM +0200, Simon escribió:

> There is no simple way to import contacts without using Google at the
> moment... as far as I know.
>
> You can sync your Google Contacts or use syncevolution and OwnCloud
> (https://askubuntu.com/questions/606020/how-to-sync-contacts-and-the-calendar-on-ubuntu-touch-with-owncloud/606021#606021).

Hi,

I do not have and will not have my contacts in Google for obvious
reasons;

> CardDAV and CalDAV syncing is the number one feature I would love to see
> implemented, feel free to upvote
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1199774 if you think
> this is needed as well.

Can someone bring a bit light about how the contact are stored in the
Ubphone?
Maybe it's possible to bring my contacts by some shell (...)
scripting into this database; is it MySQL driven?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."