Owncloud Sync Instructions

Hi folks, just published a blog post about syncing your calendar, contacts, and files with owncloud. I've been using this successfully for some time. This is NOT an official project, and does things with your system that might break it. I've created this purely for people who are happy hacking their devices to create work-arounds until there are official solutions. Hats off to the devs working on these - here's to hoping that carddav and caldav sync will be implemented in the not-too-far-distant future.

For those intrepid souls: http://mitchellreese.id.au/owncloud-sync-on-ubuntu-touch/

Enjoy.

Mitchell