Re: Notification vibration does not stop (Telegram?)

Am Dienstag, den 14.04.2015, 22:26 +0200 schrieb Marcin Wójcik:
> Hi,
>

> I have recently been getting very strange behaviour with my BQ
> Aquaris. Just a moment ago, I received a message via Telegram, which
> prompted a system notification vibration on the phone. Usually, the
> notification gives off two or three short vibrations when I receive a
> Telegram message, but this is the third time where the notification
> vibration started and continued on vibrating. The first time this
> happened, the vibrating stopped as soon as I pressed the power button,
> the second and third time, it continued until I received another
> message notification.
this is caused by usensord not claiming a wakelock ...
the phone goes into standby before the service has a chance to end the
vibration, so the buzzer stays on.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usensord/+bug/1442166

it is being worked on ...

ciao