Re: Aquaris no longer showing icons after upgrading to r22

W dniu 15.04.2015 o 10:54, Gerhard Gonter pisze:
> No, text updates from the scopes appeared but no images.  The browser
> shows images, e.g. from engadget.  Also, the startscreen also does not
> show the applications icons.

OK this is the first we've heard of something like that. only thing
comes to mind, try clearing the image and QML caches:

$ rm -R ~/.cache/unity8-dash/network
$ rm -R ~/.cache/QML

And reboot.

All else fails, try going back to the stable channel (let us know if you
need any help with that). Nuclear option is a factory reset in settings,
note that would cause data loss.

If you're on IRC, please reach out in #ubuntu-unity on freenode. I'm
Saviq there.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.