Re: some case for the belt?

El día Tuesday, April 14, 2015 a las 04:02:12PM +0200, Benjamin Tegge escribió:

> Are you looking for some kind of holster? This is what I use for my Nexus 5:
> http://www.pdair.com/index.php/leather-case-for-lg-google-nexus-5-d820-d821-in-cover-skin-case-vertical-pouch-type-belt-clip-included.html
>
> They don't seem to have sizes for the Aquaris yet and Nexus 5 may not be
> optimal. I would suggest you contact them.

Thanks for the pointer. Despite of perhaps not fitting for the BQ, I do
not like this clip for the belt, it might get lost very easy;

I have here two pictures of what I do use at the moment; the BQ is
packed in the normal leather case sold by BQ.com and this fits nicely
in the case which my wife bought in Bogotá last year for my beloved
Openmoko Freerunner for around 8 Euro (or Dollars which is now the same).

If someone is interested, please contact me off-list. My wife will
travel again in January and we could make some group-order.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."