Re: Bq Aquaris and Nexus 4 power button - screen wakeup issue

Thank you for taking the time to write that up, and to point out the bug.

I've certainly seen this recently on my krillin. Seeing the write-up
finally crystallised the behaviour as a bug for me. Here's hoping Ricardo's
right and this has been fixed in ota-3.