Re: Vote for bugfixes?

hi,
Am Samstag, den 18.04.2015, 19:35 +0200 schrieb Ed Kapitein:

> Is there a way to vote for bugfixes?
> Today i switched from my android phone to the ubuntu phone and stumbled
> on the bug that you can not import contacts from SIM.
> ( without a workaround )
>
> It would be nice if the community can vote on what bugs to fix first.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/address-book-app/+bug/1331346

you can click on the "affects me too" button at the top of a bug to make
the developers aware that it affects you (in case of this but it wont
speed up anything though, it is fixed in code but needs to go through
the QA processes and regression testing  before it goes through to
users ... which you can not speed up :) )

ciao
	oli