Re: Bluetooth car-kit works with a little help

I can confirm this error when using the bq in combination with scala
q3 (bluetooth for within motorcycle helmet) I have to press the button
again to pickup / drop the phone before it works...
Also changing the audio source on the phone screen from bluetooth to
phone / speaker and then back to bluetooth doesn't do much so seems to
be a small bug somewhere in the system ?