Re: Bluetooth car-kit works with a little help

Hi which car kit you got that works because ill get one of those
mine doesnt work ...

Wayne

On 20/04/15 14:52, Johan Velthuizen wrote:
When a call came in on my bluetooth carkit and we pick up the phone there was only silence, now I accidentally pressed the green button on the car-kit twice and surprise surprise there was sound.

So it seems the BQ bluetooth is muting the call when it comes in, and my second press on the button of the car-kit activate the speakers.

Roberto Resoli experienced the same on his earpiece so it seems a common error.