Re: Wifi

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 21.04.2015, 11:51 +0200 schrieb P C:
> hi,
>

> Thank you very much for your reply. Could you please explain a little
> bit more what you mean by ' it definitely does not do that here '?
> My phone is a BQ Ubuntu 14.10 (r21) connected to a wpa/wpa2 wifi
> network.

well, it means exactly what i wrote ... using the same release on the
same phone connected to a WPA2 network does not have any disconnects for
me (and neither for others in the team as far as i know)

if your network usually works with other devices without issues then
this looks like you experience a bug that you should file on launchpad.

ciao
	oli