Fwd: Application to Community Donations

Thank you so much, David.

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение  --------
21.04.2015, 17:33, "David Planella" <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>:

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Roman Zonov <roman2861@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello. 2,5 months ago I sent an application to receive a BQ phone. I haven't received an answer. It was not so critical for me, because I used laggy, but working port for Nexus 5. Now it simply doesn't turn off. So, there are many main devs (from Canonical too), what's happened with Community Donations? Is it working, or project was closed?

Hi Roman,

The Community Donations Program is still ongoing, and in fact I published an update on it last week [1]. I apologize that you haven't gotten an answer for your request before. Device requests are more complex as in some cases we need to source them, but we should have given you a reply sooner. We will make sure we review your request tomorrow on the Community Team call.

Cheers,

David.

[1] http://davidplanella.org/the-ubuntu-community-donations-program-in-review
-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------