Re: Apps missing in Ubuntu Store

I did read the app description but have never heard about Snappy before.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Johan Velthuizen
Velthuizen Webdesign & Media
Christineweg 17
2961 AB Kinderdijk
Tel. 078 6990167
www.velthuizen.nl

Op 23-04-15 om 09:21 schreef Oliver Grawert:
hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2015, 08:37 +0200 schrieb Johan Velthuizen:
In the unofficial App store
https://uappexplorer.com/apps?type=application I see a lot of apps,( for
example "webcam-demo") which I can't find in de Ubuntu Store on my phone.
The name of the producer say Canonical but this app is not shown in the
Canonical Ubuntu store.
Can someone explain this or did the maker of the app only distribute in
the UK?

the store is shared between snappy and the phone ... uappexplorer does
not filter out the snappy packages, check the app description, usually
you can deduct from the text that it is a snappy package....

  ciao
	oli