call history && DTMF logging

Hello,

Is the chat with the GSM modem (the AT cmds) somewhere logged in the BQ?
The background of my question is that we have had this issue with the
SHR software for the Openmoko Freerunner and I found out one day that
all AT cmds (including the DTMF tones) have been syslog'ed. You can
imagine what this means for online banking, for example.

Btw: While poking around, I found out where and how the calls and
messages are logged; it's documented here in chapter 15:
http://www.unixarea.de/bq.txt

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups