      From: James Tait <james.tait@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Bry Wilson <bry_wilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, 23 April 2015, 11:15
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Eduroam connection

On 23 April 2015 at 09:40, Bry Wilson <bry_wilson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying and failing to connect to my university's eduroam network (on my Nexus 4 running vivid-devel-proposed r183), which requires PEAP and MSCHAPV2 authentication - when I click on the "eduroam" connection in Wifi Settings, it turns green, suggesting I'm connected but there's no popup asking for any logon details, no signal bars in the Wifi icon and I have no network access.

​
This sounds like http://pad.lv/1241986​. ; There are a couple of work-around in that bug report.

Cheers,

JT