To dark icons

I just got an Aquaris and the very first thing that do not allow me to use it are icons in the upper panel (bluetooth, rotation, files,network, battery etc.). They are grey on black. At home we can see them more or less. But outside only the active icon is visible. The other don't exist cause they are to dark.
If I can share my first impression with You, I find this system the most chaotic thing I ever saw. At the first touch there are definitely to many diferent ways to open an app/scope. I installed Endomondo "app" that opens me an Endomondo Internet site. What for? What is this app for is not the biggest problem. The worst is that I have to learn (no I'm not an idiot but I found it hard) how to find and open it in a phone. This system is pretty complicated as for a new user. What is the biggest "?" for a new user as my mother, is the difference between a scope an an app. But that's my first impression only. Tomorrow I'll do more test.
One more question. I used to translate a hot-spot strings on Launchpad but I can't find this function. Isn't it active yet?