bluetooth again

I might have missed the discussion on this subject since I was all but
ignoring emails that didn't have to deal with the end of the cycle for
desktop, so forgive me if I'm going over covered ground. Feel free to send
me a link to the previous discussion, if relevant.

In any case, I have a Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and a Logitech Ultrathin
Touch mouse that I often use with my Android. So I thought I would check
out how things go with my mako.

First the good news:
* pairing went without a hitch on both devices
* the keyboard seems totally usable for general use and some of the media
keys even work!

Now the bad news:
* the mouse seems to be all but useless and shows no pointer
* some of the more useful media keys are not usable

So questions:
* is the code unfinished as it relates to supporting pointing devices?
* is it safe to assume that in order to better support Ubuntu, I should
contact the manufacturer (who claims to support Android, iOS, and Windows),
or is there something I can do?

Thanks for all the hard work, folks!

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer

Follow ups