Re: navigate

It works but gets the current location wrong, tried reboots and fresh starts I have gps enabled and location detection It seems to think I'm around two miles away from were I actually am? Is there a way for it to accuratly find were I am or is this work in progress ? The location seems to locate me properly on other apps

Wayne