Re: reboot loop bq aquaris ubuntu ed.

Stephan,

There are multiple reports of very similar symptoms. For what it's worth,
we currently believe the problem is not directly related to ota's, but
rather that the handset has some unrevealed problem, and the act of
upgrading & rebooting triggers the boot loop symptom.

We're tracking what we know here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1439864

Your comments there would be appreciated. With your device, I would also
recommend you leave it to charge for a couple of hours (using the charger
from the box), so that the phone has plenty of power when you reflash to 20.

Good luck, and do let us know how that goes.