Re: Exporting contacts produces empty file.

Interesting. I put the BQ in developer mode and ran adb shell with this path:

syncevolution --export /media/phablet/sd_card_name/Documents/utcontacts.vcf backend=evolution-contacts

When I opened the file on my desktop Ubuntu, the file was empty. I then created a text file on my desktop Ubuntu, added som content, copied it to the sd card, emailed a copy back to myself from the BQ, to open on the desktop, and opened the original with edIt. Both files were empty. Starting to look a bit like a bug. Can anyone else try this?