Re: telnet, cal, ...

El día Saturday, May 02, 2015 a las 03:56:41PM +0200, Ed Kapitein escribió:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> To get all the commands i need, i formatted the SD card with an ext3
> filesystem and created a jail environment,
> by using a raspberry pi image.
> That way you keep the base r21 image intact, while you can use all the
> goodies that are available on a raspberry pi.
> ( telnet, cal etc )
> It works rather well for me, although the gallery is rather crowded with
> all the images found in the jail :-)

Hi Ed,

Do you have or wrote some small how-to about this? I never touch until
now any raspberry pi.

In general, I'd prefer to have all the basic Linux commands in the phone
itself and not in any jail or VM. Why they are not there? For security
concerns?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."