Re: unable to pick-up incoming calls

El día Saturday, May 02, 2015 a las 09:50:39PM +0200, lgd escribió:

> Does power light the screen again?

I do not understand fully/exactly the question. I could press power and
unlock the phones screen while it was ringing; but there was no way to
pick-up the call. Does this answer your question?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."