Re: How can I get hold of the downloaded pic by using the SingleDownload API?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:18 AM, XiaoGuo Liu <xiaoguo.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After I have downloaded the picture, the pic resides in the download managers private directory, and I cannot make use of it in my application due to the security confinement. May I know how get I get the picture and use it?

When I test it, I get a the download to ~/.local/share/ubuntu-download-manager/singledownload.ubuntu/Downloads/, which is readable for the app. You can either use the file from that location or copy it somewhere else. (Copying the file will require a C++ plugin, as far as I know.)

It used to be that apparmor didn't allow access to this directory, but that was fixed six months ago. See LP#1384349. If you're seeing apparmor denials for this directory in a current image, you should probably file another bug against apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu.

Robert