Re: Proxy settings, system wide or for browser?

Hello,
command line usage would not be a problem. I am not experienced with
iptables though. Are you talking about an approach like described here:
https://www.mydlp.com/http-and-https-redirecting-with-netfilter-iptables/ ?
The mentioned article suggest for http
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to
ip-address-proxy:http-port-proxy
and for https
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 443 -j DNAT --to
ip-address-proxy:https-port-proxy
Best,
M.