Re: Fitbit

Hi,

yeah, it's sad that we can't sync the FitBit using the phone. I've
spent a bit of time to figure how to talk to the device using
Bluetooth, but didn't get really far. The running services are not
documented and not chatty enough to make reverse engineering something
reasonable to do. Also my requests to fitbit.com haven't been
answered. So I'm afraid using the provided dongle on a PC is the only
possible solution for the time being.

However, once you've set up some syncing both, the scope and uFit,
should start reporting data.

Let me know how it goes.

Michael Zanetti