Re: Online Accounts for Scopes

Hiya!

The account deletion on click package installation is a new thing (as of
vivid), and I agree, it's really quite difficult.  TBH I've just been using
RTM images to test on because of that.  As for an example, we have the
soundcloud scope, which uses OA integration.  The code can be found here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-api-team/unity-scope-soundcloud/trunk

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Michael Zanetti <