Re: Online Accounts for Scopes

One thing I have always wanted were scopes that work against online services that are *not* online SAAS brands. I want to do scopes that point at stuff running on my Ubuntu server, like Odoo or OwnCloud or vtiger or Joomla! or Drupal or whatever. Stuff that doesn't have one fixed URL, but you might have to authenticate to get your data out. Convergence doesn't deliver any user benefit at all, what I would like to see is some synergy between the platforms, so that Ubuntu Phone works particularly well if you have Ubuntu Desktop and Ubuntu Server. Right now the three platforms are running a bit of common code (convergence), but don't work well together (synergy). We have plans for more convergence, but I am not seeing much around making them work better together.

Alan.