Re: Online Accounts for Scopes

Hi Michael,

On 05/11/2015 02:44 PM, Michael Zanetti wrote:
[...]
class but couldn't get too far. For some reason all my accounts are
deleted each time I install the click package. Having to set up the
account every time I tried to run it, made it quite hard to get somewher
e.

This sounds very wrong: the intended behaviour is that when you *uninstall* a click package which contains an online account plugin, all accounts *created with that plugin* will be removed. If you are seeing, something different (in particular, accounts should not be removed when upgrading a click package), please file a bug and provide as much info as possible. :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto