Re: Online Account Desktop Testing

For my case, I just copy over the files to the following directories:

liuxg@liuxg:~/.local/share/accounts$ ls
applications  providers  qml-plugins  services

Then, you will be able to use the "Online accounts" in the "System
settings" to create the needed account.

After that, you will be able to use the online account API to do
development.

Best regards,
XiaoGuo