Re: ppa pinning

For those of you using the citrain tool to install silos on devices, this
bug has been fixed in trunk and the fix released to wily.

For those of you that have not yet updated your laptops to wily, you can
grab the script from here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/phablet-tools/trunk/view/head:/citrain

If there's enough demand for this fix in vivid i suppose i could build it
in the phablet-tools ppa, but i don't really think it's worth the effort of
an SRU.