Re: dict client

If you want to use CLI tools installed via debs, you need to do it this
way:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/620740/how-to-install-regularcli-deb-packages-on-bq-aquaris-e4-5-ubuntu-edition/623311#623311

Making the phone writable and installing debs to the root partition will
end up with those installs likely being destroyed at some point when the
system image is updated, and/or the phone becoming broken if you try to
use apt-get upgrade or dist-upgrade to upgrade the phone. It isn't built
around using apt, so using apt is not supported.

Using a chroot will allow you to install and use CLI utilities as you
need them, and keep such a system in a container away from the main
system (unless you bind mount things, but even then only limited
exposure exists).